Wednesday 18 December 2013

Learning tattooing

It's amazing when i look back back, at how I got started tattooing, I remember having to walk round every studio in my area to just get turned away, sorry we don't have time to train anyone, we don't do apprentices and sorry you can't stand in my shop and watch me, So I had to learn the hard way, go out buy the equipment, search the internet for any information I can find and end up doing damage and making a complete mess to my leg. Ok iv come along way since then, but it's took time and plenty of practice and a few mistakes, so I don't want you to go threw the same thing, I want to help give you the information you need and show you everything you need to know, so if you truly want to be a professional tattoo artist or Evan a spray artist then please go here inkedforeternity.com and let me help you get started, and share your success stories with me let's help each other inked for eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment